Global Card Solutions is the sister company of Card Cutters Limited, a UK-based payment processing company. It serves as the terminal provider for Card Cutters, offering a wide range of card readers for its sister company’s international merchant clients. They also provide cash registers and other electronic point-of-sale (EPOS) devices.
This article will cover Global Card Solutions key point of sale products:
- Static / Desktop Terminals
- Contactless Terminals
- Bluetooth Terminals
- GPRS Terminals
- Virtual / E-Terminals
- Leasing rates
Global Card Solutions Limited – Company Background
Global Card Solutions was set up and incorporated into Card Cutters to act as its terminal provider. As both companies are based at the same headquarters in Nottingham, their operational efficiency is maximised. Since its inception, Global Card Solutions has consistently provided customers top-of-the-line transaction processing machines with reliability and speed.
As of last count, it has supplied 2000 of Card Cutters’ merchant account holders with their card readers and terminals.
Benefits of choosing Global Card Solutions
As Global Card Solutions works in conjunction with Card Cutters to provide business with POS terminals, there are numerous benefits that your business can take advantage of, including:
- UK based installation and support
- short-notice, 3-day hire for events
- Fast track approval (inside 48 hours)
- No authorisation or setup fees
- Mobile terminal hire available from just £23 per day
- Roaming sim connectivity keeps you online and taking payments
- Very competitive rates
Point of Sale Products
1. Static Terminal / Desktop Terminal
A desktop terminal is ideal for any retail environment with a counter area that’s easily accessible to card holders. Desktop terminals from Global Card Solutions are easy to install and set up and make use of the client’s internet connection. Receipts are printed out quickly and quietly.
- Small and robust case doesn’t take up much space
- Requires power and internet connections (preferably via BT phone line or broadband router)
- Latest security technology ensures transactions are processed quickly and securely
- Fully supported by a dedicated remote helpdesk in case issues arise.
- Colour screen model available
2. Contactless terminal
A contactless terminal is a fast and efficient way of processing card payments for transactions worth £20 or less. They also have lower processing costs. Global Card Solutions has a variety of these terminals from which merchants can choose.
- Offers maximum mobility and versatility to your card payment processing
- Small and unobtrusive, ideal for small businesses
- Long battery life
- Take the terminal with you wherever you expect to make to sales – as long as it is charged, you can take payments
- Excellent support team only a phone call away
3. Bluetooth Terminal
This type of terminal is suitable for pubs and restaurants as it allows card payments to be processed at tables. These terminals are ergonomically designed and have a long battery life.
- Accept on-the-go payments from customers with unrivaled flexibility and remote connectivity
- Fully responsive up to 100m away from base unit
- Lightweight design makes it easy to carry and relocate
- Long lasting battery life – handle up to 650 transactions before recharging
- Bluetooth signal connects you directly to the bank for rapid transaction processing
4. GPRS Terminal
Global Card Solutions offers this type of terminal for exhibitions or businesses on the move. All you need is GPRS and a roaming SIM in order to take card payments from customers.
- Available for short term hire
- Roaming sim switches between networks to maintain the best available connection
- Ideal for secure transactions away from your regular place of business (e.g. exhibition or live event)
- Simple and easy to set up
- Terminals delivered at least one working day before the hire date
5. Virtual Terminal / E-terminal
A virtual terminal is the perfect solution for taking payments over the phone. The terminal is accessed on a secure web page where you can enter card details, as well as monitor your transactions and sales.
- Log in to your virtual terminal and take online payments on any internet browser – anytime, anywhere!
- Email receipts directly to customers
- Multiple users can use the virtual terminal at the same time
- Digital tools help you to track previous transactions and manage new ones in real time
- Flexible packages help you to shape the terminal for your business
Leasing and Hiring Costs
Global Card Solutions provide these machines in conjunction with Card Cutters merchant accounts.
The terminals are also available for short-term hire at the following rates:
- Daily Rate – £23
- Weekly Rate – £115
- Monthly Rate – £150
- 3 Month Rate – £200
- 6 Month Rate – £300
- 12 Month Rate – £450
- Delivery and Return (per terminal) – £30
As the sister company of Card Cutters, Global Card Solutions makes it possible for merchant account holders to have their payment processing machines delivered and set up within a few days of opening their accounts. Both companies are known for their affordable rates and great customer support. Sales specialists and customer services are available Mondays to Fridays during office hours.
Disclaimer: Prices quoted in this article are true at the time of publication.
Next Steps: Add more versatility to your card payment processing
Best Merchant Accounts can help you secure the best deals on payment terminals and PDQ machines throughout the UK.
Enter your details into the form at the top of the page now to receive your free consultation phone call from one of our expert team.
Once we know what your business requires, we’ll match you to the suppliers best able to meet your needs.
It couldn’t be easier and will save you time and money that you can then reinvest in your business.