We (Best Merchant Accounts) will treat with care and respect all visitor information (including personal data) that is provided to us or that we collect through this website (http://www.merchantsumo.co.uk/), or through communication or correspondence with visitors to this website (“information”).
The data controller in relation to information that is provided or collected through this website is Marketing VF.
Marketing VF is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 06951544), with its registered office address at Ryland House, 24a Ryland Road, London, NW5 3EH, UK.
This policy explains the types of information that we might collect; how we might collect it; and the purposes for which we might collect and use it. It also sets out other useful information.
You should read this policy carefully before using this website. If you use this website, then you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this policy.
Please note that if this website contains links to other websites, then those other websites may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for such websites or their use of your information, and we suggest that you read their privacy policies.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY RECEIVE OR COLLECT
The information that is provided or collected through this website might include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other such details.
We may receive or collect such information (for example):
- Through enquiry forms that you complete and submit through this website (for example, to request further information or quotes about products or services in which you are interested).
- If you email or call us, or if we email or call you.
- If you post or share any content on this website.
We may also collect information about your computer or other device, including (for example) your browser type and IP address.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, when you visit this website, we download and store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer or other device.
We may use the following cookies:
This cookie is used by our systems to ensure that you get content that you request.
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv,_utmz
We use Google Analytics to measure anonymous visitor activity to our site. See here for more information about these cookies.
This cookie remembers if your browser is able to make use of features on our site to provide feedback and validation as you enter your details.
This cookie is essential to the operation of the website. The data is deleted when you close the browser window.
This cookie is used to help us test improvements to our web site.
Third party cookies
From mediaplex.com – svid, mojo cookies.
HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION
If you complete and submit an enquiry form though this website, thereby requesting further information or quotes about products or services, then we may:
- Pass on the information to our clients and other selected parties, who may contact you directly (by telephone, email or post) with the information or quotes that you have requested.
- Provide you with information about other products or services that we feel may interest you.
We may also use information about you as follows:
- To facilitate communication between you and us, and between you and our client.
- To ensure that this website and its content are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site or service, when you choose to do so.
Information about your computer/device, including (for example) your browser type and IP address, may be used to collate and analyse statistical and aggregate information, and we may share such information with our clients and other third parties.
TRANSFERRING AND STORING THE INFORMATION
Information that we receive or collect through this website may be transferred, stored and/or otherwise processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
By submitting information, you agree to this transfer, storing or other processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information is stored on secure servers that are owned either by us or by our suppliers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSING THE INFORMATION
We may disclose information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us may be one of the transferred assets.
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with certain rights, including the right to access information and data that is held about you.
At any time, you may ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You may also ask us what information we hold about you. Any such access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that we may make to this policy.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com